IPS is a West Australian owned and operated company and has been built with a philosophy of quality and service.
Dealing with many different suppliers allows us to provide independent advice and a full range of equipment.
Electrical contractor with 20 years experience
- Clean energy council accredited designer / installer
- Grid connect and stand alone power systems: # A0047115
- WA Office of Energy approved to design / supply / install for the wa solar schools program
Western Australian solar schools program
- Department of climate change and energy efficiency approved to design/supply/ install for the national solar schools program
National solar schools program
- Electrical contractor EC008132
- Registered communications cabler
- Police clearance
- Electrical contracting since 1995
- Design and installation of solar, wind and hybrid power systems since 1997 grid connect systems since 1999
Independent power systems (ips) has a range of experience including
- Many domestic grid connect power systems from 1 to 14kw
- Schools including some of Perth’s premier private colleges
- Retirement villages, residential developements including the Square One project in Northbridge – winner of the Master Builders Association Austainability Award 2010
- Stand alone systems on rural properties and in town.
- Back up power systems
- Department of Defence design and construction of a renewable energy power system for training facility.
- Maintenance at the Piney Lakes environmental education centre.